bryan

Where is everyone?

I am missing post from new and old members alike.

Where are all the cooks, questions, suggestions, and things we would like added to Komodo Kamado? In the past there were a bunch of us that did not post pictures for what ever reason but we sure had comments, questions and suggestions. Plus a whole lot of cooks we talked about.

Then there were all the things we suggested to Dennis that we would like. What say you. Lets get some more ideas going.

Any new members need help. I'm sure someone here has your answers and is just waiting for your question. If nothing else just say hello or whatever blows your skirt up.

I have been guilty of 'hot and cold' in the forum... Life does get in the way sometimes, but KK blood runs thick...

That's no problem. You just need an interest motivator to re-kindle that fire a little bit. That is why I am always searching for new and unsual cooks. Try this......

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=turtle+burger&qpvt=turtle+burger&qpvt=turtle+burger&FORM=IGRE

Hello All

I should be getting my KK grill sometime in the next few weeks and I am so excited!

After a great amount of relentless nagging, I finally convinced my reluctant husband, let me order the KK grill rather than go with what he wanted which was an adequate, simple to use, and sensibly priced gases bar-be -que. I won the battle

I won the battle but would prefer to grill as a happily married couple enjoying chewing on our wonderful ribs together rather than a miserable single over the hill woman who has to explain to her divorce lawyer how our 37 year marriage ended over new grill.

So when I post. A question please answer and any hints for a good start on our 23' KK will be much appreciated!

Oh yea, any one living on Vancouver Island in case I need a helping hand with the grill or a new husband?

Elaine