Poochie

Name that KK

I know that most of you have named your Komodo and I'm having trouble coming up with a name for my future delivery. It's a bronze metallic. I've included a picture below of a 23" version of what I'm getting. Mine will be a 21".  Around our house "disco" and "sparky were tossed around. I'm open to suggestions.  And whoever owns this particular Komodo, I hope you don't mind me using the photo.

kkbronze_4dcc0622-07a1-4dcf-9fe3-6192ac9

I named my 32" TheBeast because it just seemed to fit. My 19" is named Beauty! because that, too, just seemed to fit.

Some KKers name their KK after dragons, a la Wilbur's Smaug, and then some are like me and the name just seems to fit the KK.

You'll know the name of your KK when you hear it. I hate to go all Zen on you, but you'll know your KKs name because it just fits.

PS - I don't think using that picture for illustrative purposes wads up anyone's knickers! Somebody is sticking their chest out and saying "There's my KK!".

Here are some of the names I was going to use on my bronze metallic. Mine is still name less, mine will be named when I get delivery of my second(twin KK).

Feel free to use these names if you like

Annabelinda - means gracious beautiful dragon/serpant

Belinda - beautiful

Drago - is Italian for dragon

Falkor - means dragon of luck. 

I named mine Ralph. Reminded me of a young airman in the that worked for me USAF.

Always caught up with   Did he hear what I said? or Did I say what he heard? Ralph was exacting with his instructions.

Example: Yes you can have a small pet in the barracks, but secure it when you are out. During a barracks inspection the commander came face to face with a live rattlesnake.

My Komodo Kamado does exactly as told. Could have been a computer. It can do - if I will do

As CC said you will know. No need to rush just wait for the happening between you and yours.

I agree — wait until your grill shows up, set it up, and the right name will come to you.

I went with a dragon name because of the pebble tiles on my KK 23â€. They look like scales. Plus, there’s the komodo dragon thing, and my kids love dragons. ^_^

But pick whatever name feels right for you.