1 teaspoon dish washing liquid
1 cup Simple Green
21 ounces 409

Combine ingredients into a clean 1gal container:
Mix.
Fill container w/water.

Mix
Pour some solution into a small spray bottle:
And your all-purpose cleaner is ready to use.

I wipe with damp cloth. Not sure it is nessary. Its just me. By the way this stuff is a great household/office cleaner.

I posted it here once before long ago. Those that used it loved it and used it on everything.

Others knocked it but never tried it. I have had no negative reaction on any surface. The misses might take it away from you.

Mine got a noticeable buildup on the bottom of the vent cap. I tried all sorts of cleaners to no avail. Recently, I was looking at pics of shiny bronzes, with their shiny to vents, and I got determined. I got a magic eraser, and just started rubbing on one tile. Finally, it came clean! I repeated the process, tile to tile, until the eraser was gone. There were still dirty tiles, but I noticed in my sink, when I was rinsing the eraser, I had a two sided kitchen sponge, regular and a bit more abrasive. Well, I hit it with the abrasive side, and off comes the residue! I moved to little boy, and cleaned the whole top vent in the time it took to do four tiles with the eraser.

I'm gonna try some of this mix, as I'm not gonna let this build up happen again, I love the look of shiny bronze!!

Robert

Mine got a noticeable buildup on the bottom of the vent cap. I tried all sorts of cleaners to no avail. Recently, I was looking at pics of shiny bronzes, with their shiny to vents, and I got determined. I got a magic eraser, and just started rubbing on one tile. Finally, it came clean! I repeated the process, tile to tile, until the eraser was gone. There were still dirty tiles, but I noticed in my sink, when I was rinsing the eraser, I had a two sided kitchen sponge, regular and a bit more abrasive. Well, I hit it with the abrasive side, and off comes the residue! I moved to little boy, and cleaned the whole top vent in the time it took to do four tiles with the eraser.

I'm gonna try some of this mix, as I'm not gonna let this build up happen again, I love the look of shiny bronze!!

Robert

I notice one thing about my bronze metallic shiny tiles show everything so I'm always cleaning it.

So far I'm liking the smoke patina that I'm getting around the top hat. :)

Smokey cold patina - wasn't that a song by Tone Loc???  :sign5:

For seriously gunked up stuff, the blue scruffy sponge with a little Bar Keepers Friend works, too. That's what I clean my indoor cooktop with.