bosco

annoying new guy questions...

Congrats again! Nobody can resist the pebbles of the KK. I'm thinking you had all that hockey ticket money just burning a white hot hole in your wallet and you said "Why not?" ;)

Seriously, what are you gonna do with your KJs? With 2 KK 23" Ultimates about to land on your patio, your KJs just became donations, planters, and/or storage.

Sounds as if you plan on doing some kind of serious cooking ordering two KKs. I like your choice of accessories. You, on the other hand, are gonna LOVE those accessories!

Now the wait begins. All you've done is trade one fever for another!

Wow bosco not just wow but WOW!!!

Very happy for you. That will be an impressive setup. Can't wait to see it in that gorgeous backyard of yours. You are going to love it.

Well my prediction was way off. On Saturday I told Mrs skreef two weeks and you'll have one ordered. You did it in less than 2 days. Congratulations. Very excited for you.

Yea get a rotisserie setup - you're going to want to spin some food.

This purchase was quicker than I had expected. It is true that this KK stuff comes on quick and leaves you in a frenzy to get one.

I love the idea of 2 23" as I can split accessories between them.

CC.... You can never have enough BBQs right!!

Giving up my hockey tickets is a huge decision for going forward. I still can't believe that this is happening lol!!

You initially said by end of year. I told Mrs skreef I thought you would within the next 2 weeks. You ordered less than 2 days later.

Totally awesome getting the double 23".

I think you would want 1 rotisserie. You could be spinning a prime rib roast on one kk while cooking the side dishes on the other. Not having a rotisserie port is the biggest down fall of the 16.5".

Congrats on the purchase, Bosco! Do we call this the bifecta? ^_^

Definitely get a rotisserie. It’s great for cooking poultry. Once you figure out the way the rotisserie is implemented with a KK grill, you’ll see that it’s far better than the Joetisserie.

Congrats on the purchase, Bosco! Do we call this the bifecta? ^_^

Definitely get a rotisserie. It’s great for cooking poultry. Once you figure out the way the rotisserie is implemented with a KK grill, you’ll see that it’s far better than the Joetisserie.

thanks Wilbur.  I think bifecta doesn't sound all that great... perhaps a 16" grill next year!!

Too happy for you Bosco, though I will admit that you took a deeper dip into the pool than I expected. 2 x 23s??? Awesome! Prepare yourself for the longest wait of your life.

Now that you have pulled the trigger, it will feel like forever until you take delivery. Can't wait to see the setup.

Too happy for you Bosco, though I will admit that you took a deeper dip into the pool than I expected. 2 x 23s??? Awesome! Prepare yourself for the longest wait of your life.

Now that you have pulled the trigger, it will feel like forever until you take delivery. Can't wait to see the setup.

Im in deep!!!!!

Right now I am ok... when Dennis ships me notice that it is on the way is when I will really start to feel it!

thanks for the link and the motor is now ordered

I confirmed with Dennis today that he will add a rotisserie to the order.

Now the only thing that I didn't order was a rib rack.  Anyone want to convince me on that LOL!!!

I can do 6 racks in Smaug without a rib rack: three on the upper rack, and three on the main rack.

15441695907_d15bbcd741_c.jpg

With your twins, that means 12 racks. If you think you’ll need to do more, then I would get a rib rack. For me, that’s the one accessory I don’t think I’ll need.