Nanuk

The wait has started.

Hi all, as some of you know I ordered a KK 32, so now Im waiting for the confirmation on the shipment from Calif to Texas.

This is going to be my first kamado style grill, its my first grill ever. Dont get me wrong, Ive grilled before, on my dad's grill and a long time at home with my parents.

The best thing is that this is a gift.

So now Im waiting for it to arrive to Texas so I can start the process of importing it to Mexico.

Thanks all for your insights, they where taken into thought when deciding to get the one.

Now I think I'll have to name it.

Thanks again.

Thanks Tinyfish, yes it is a nice gift from my wife.

My birthday was in january and when she learned that I was thinking of getting a kamado, she told me she wanted it to be her gift, as she did not give me anything. Any one kamado I wanted, no buts or ifs.

And well here I am waiting for it to be shipped.

Thanks again.

Thanks to all,

I sent it to Texas because I have a friend that has a huge warehouse right on the border, and his business is import/export to and form Mexico and South America.

Yes my wife is great, when she learned I was about to buy it, she told me she wanted it to be her gift.

Although we both work, I think we will be using it on weekends.

Thanks again to all.