Nanuk

The wait has started.

So after a while, I just received a call that my KK is on the way, and is supposed to be delivered tonight.

Now comes a little problem.

Unloading from the truck, as is a little pickup, and its going to be done by hand.

Lets see how it goes.

Patience, my friend. Don't be in too big a rush; do it right. It's too much of an investment to risk tipping it over.

My suggestion is to go rent a truck from UHAUL with a TommyLift on the back.  

Plan B - get a sheet of 1" (nominal) OSB

{http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=12218-99899-NA&langId=-1&storeId=10151&productId=3602846&catalogId=10051&cmRelshp=req&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1} 

and make a ramp off the back of the truck. You'll need to support it underneath about midway, so it doesn't bow from the weight. Then you can lower the KK down the ramp with rope- you'll need at least 2 burly guys manning the rope, and another one in front of the KK to guide and steady it. 

Best of Luck! My fingers will be crossed for you!

Ok so it got delivered.

Short story.

Had to unpack everything on top of the pick up.

Then I took the lid off, and between 3 guys got that off the truck.

The heviest part was the bottom, wich was carried between 7 guys with no problem.

Then assemble back and fit everything in it.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Tony thanks, I did not read all the suggestions until now.

Besides when the truck got here, I already had all this people around to help.

Thanks.

Ckreef, about the dome, first you have to loosen two screws that hold the steel plate that covers the spring.

Then with a wrench that came with the grill, you have to release the tension of the large / only spring, until you can un hook it from the dome, it's easier when you get the screw that sets the tension out, and have some one open the dome, so you can un hook it.

Then, just take out a safety pin on the back that holds a large bolt in the hinge. Then you tap that bolt and it slides out. At that point the dome is free.

To assemble, you have to set the dome like it is shut and have someone slightly move it for the large bolt to slide in. Fix the safety pin, hook the spring and insert the screw that holds it on the bottom turning clockwise until you get the same tension that it had, that is not an exact thing so I did it until I thought it was the same, and voila, you are done.

Thanks again.