DennisLinkletter

32" Cobalt Blue in Brookfield IL - Best Offer ;-)

Best Offer ;-)

Last time I posted this they decided they needed/wanted it a bit longer.. They are through with it now.. It's in Brookfield IL 

The 32" BB in Cobalt Blue only been cooked on a few time and used for Kingsford videos by Meathead of AmazingRibs.com.

It was shipped with this teak cabinet (still in crate, unused), so best if sold together so I've made a package deal.

Shipped with this Deep 1 drawer 2 door Teak Cabinet

(was over $7k delivered)

post-655-0-93716800-1433836357.png

I really love the pebble CC.  I spoke with Dennis on this... I just really love the olive gold pebble

bosceaux - I understand the attraction to the pebbles. It's more unique than anything I've seen. Let's be realistic ... the KK is a lifetime purchase and for the money, you may as well get exactly what you want.

Maybe off topic but is this the final review of the grill you shipped? It appears to be some cut and pasting of a few facts from the website, plus a few observations about ceramic cookers in general. Did they even uncrate the beast and fire it up? You can be sure my unboxing and review will be in a completely different league.

http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment_reviews_ratings/grill-smoker-egg-or-kamado-style-combination-grill-smoker-pizza-oven/komodo-kamado-big-bad-32

Dennis - can you PM me the price your looking for on the KK BB 32 here? I have a guy who I know who just might be interested. He's seen TheBeast and has the fever! Thanks in advance.

Or easier yet, call me and I'll put you in touch with him. Always good to chat with you. Besides, I have a couple of question I'd like to chat about.