Poochie

Good Tongs

If you have some BBQ tongs that you're hating, I have some I can recommend.  OXO good grips. I've been using these for 6  years and have never had a problem with them. They lock closed when you're ready to store them and they're super easy to clean.  The 12" size is for every day BBQ items and sells for around $13. The 16" is for heavier items or wherever you need a longer reach...bottom grate? They go for around $15.  It's one of those unusual combinations of cheap price good product. Amazon has them.

61itL7tA9TL._SL1500_.jpg

I have a pair of 16" Weber Style tongs given to me as a gift. Like the OXO tongs, they are very sturdy and I can recommend them's without hesitation. Both are quality products indeed.

I also have the Mack daddy of tongs found here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002GW25I/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=B0002GW25I&link_code=as3&tag=amazi0a8-20

When I have steaks searing deep in the belly of TheBeast, these are my go to tongs. They are long enough that they save my arm hair from being totally flashed off my arm! Wonderful tongs.