ckreef

1st real Yakatori Grill meal

CK I had this grill in my shopping cart like three times but haven't pulled the trigger(costs more in Canada). But seeing this cook I'm hooked. You guys just helping me spend my money.

Well its a done deal I just ordered one. I found one at a fair price with shipping, not too sure about the online store but I paid with PayPal so lets see whats happens.

CK I had this grill in my shopping cart like three times but haven't pulled the trigger(costs more in Canada). But seeing this cook I'm hooked. You guys just helping me spend my money.

Well its a done deal I just ordered one. I found one at a fair price with shipping, not too sure about the online store but I paid with PayPal so lets see whats happens.

Awesome can't wait to see what you come up with to cook on it. I already have Saturday nights dinner planned in my head - I think anyway.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ame="tinyfish" post="55479" timestamp="1440083490"]

Awesome can't wait to see what you come up with to cook on it. I already have Saturday nights dinner planned in my head - I think anyway.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

at most all i will do is copy your first cook, thats looks like a great meal thats fun and everyone can how did you say it "make their own dam food"