Rak

Howdy!

Thank you all!  Aashni (my daughter) loves cooking.  Her Nutella apple pie has been a big hit and if you ever get a chance you should try it, its worth the effort!  She and I have been working on a recipe that she wants to video this weekend if the weather cooperates, and I think this one will be particularly exciting for CKreef and anyone else with a sweet tooth!  Stay tuned!

Tony b - I'm just browsing here to learn more, but I was thinking the same thing yesterday.  In fact, I think I have my colour picked out.  The difficult part is holding back until it all makes sense for me to pull the trigger! LOL

Since I'm having a proud moment, here she is cooking up her own birthday dinner! https://youtu.be/pbNeVCTSYm8

ok, i'll stop now I promise :)

I just copying tinyfish. I had a few conversations in great length with him. His set up was a great role model to follow

Thanks for the kind words Bosco.  

i would say your not copying me since you have a multiple kamado set up already and your upgrading your kamado's from Fords to Ferrari's.

We have similar cooking style/setup which allows us to cook at different temperatures  and setups in more then one kamado. 

I'm happy to create a grill using tiles you source.. They need to be glazed ceramic not glass tiles either 25mm or 28mm in size.

Tiles needed for 23"
25mm : 3,550 pcs
28mm : 3,014 pcs

;-)

Dennis, everyone keeps saying I need to call to speak with you.....there is a reason I've been avoiding you! LOL  I feel like I'm coming down with the KK bug!

I'm happy to create a grill using tiles you source.. They need to be glazed ceramic not glass tiles either 25mm or 28mm in size.

Tiles needed for 23"

25mm : 3,550 pcs

28mm : 3,014 pcs

;-)

Rak, there you have it! How can you ever possibly think of denying your precious Aashni her own custom KK in the very colors she loves? :lol:

Welcome aboard Komodo Kamado! You do know there is absolutely no known cure for the KK fever except buying a couple of them, right? You really want to see that precious Aashni break into that wonderful smile, right? Buy that little sprite her own 23"!

• Like 1

Thank you MacKenzie!  Yes, she is fun and its her fault I'm here!  Everytime I am on the KK site, she runs up behind me and says "They are sooooo beautiful" LOL that girl is trouble!!

The girl is smart. ^_^

Welcome to the KK forum! Now it’s just a matter of time before you place your order. ^_^

• Like 1