bosco

My order post

So I wanted to make an official post about my order. As I stated I ordered 2 23" ultimate Komodo Kamados. Dennis is making me a custom teak table with a stainless top.

I also opted out of a gas port so mine will be removed from the design.

I ordered the following accessories

A set of side tables

Drip pan

Baking stone

Rotisserie

Charcoal basket spare

Basket splitter

Custom one piece sunbrella cover charcoal grey

I went with harvest pebble finish and Dennis is making them to ensure sw dye lot.

Bosceaux - OUTSTANDING CHOICE! That's almost the same very color as Beauty! sitting on my patio. You're really going to love how that looks sitting on the patio. Congratulations!

And you do know that Romulis killed Remus, right? Let's have no fratricide on your patio!

I read the story yesterday on wikipedia.  If the brother can't keep up, then sister kk may have to take him out!!

I am loving the story of Apollo and and Artemis.  This could be the one!!!!!!!!!

Do you have pics of the custom teak table with a stainless top yet?

I do but I believe the picture that Dennis sent me is the one that he built for tinyfish so I do not want to reveal it until he posts his table when it arrives

Thanks Bosco, thats fine lets share our cabinet.

I wanted a cabinet to sit in between my current KK and my one on order but I had concerns about the the teak top with stains or burns from hot items. So Dennis came up with the idea of placing a stainless steel inlay in the top. I told Dennis I trust his opinion so lets go for it, I'll be the guinea pig.

For those that don't know Dennis or haven't seen his products he does nothing second rate and I don't even think he know the word mediocre. If its not over engineered it's not a KK.

Enough talk here's the picture, its not the greatest picture but you get the idea. If I remember correctly the cabinet is 48" long and will fit two 23" KK'S.post-2313-0-15540300-1440082359_thumb.jp

Still can't figure out how to make the picture bigger in my post I even tried form my computer instead if my phone and same thing.