bosco

My order post

Thanks ok everyone....

This is a strange story. I emailed Dennis on Sunday looking to see how my twins were coming along. Found out that they were drying the cast still and getting ready to be done

Dennis asked why I wanted 2 23" grills and began talking about the 32. Explained some advantages and even sent a video image of his set up. The 32" is only 22" from front to back and I started thinking.

So I started pondering the possibilities of a 23" and 32" combo. Seems like a ton of grill but thought perhaps the 32 will house my roti and having two different sizes could be cool

So I flipped a coin and went with the 23" 32" instead. Crazy impulsive decision but no turning back now. The 32" is getting started today and I am comitted.

I think the 23" x2 is still awesome but I am looking forward to this set up now.

No room for a 16 anymore. This upgrade will eat that dream up.

So I am ordering some accessories for both and that's where I am at. Dennis is such a good guy. No pressure but very informative.

they will still be twins, just fraternal and not identical lol

The way I look at it is, I could add a 16" or upgrade now to the 32". 

I really like the idea of two grills...

with that said, I have an amazing 13" joe jr. that will still be used like the work horse that it is!!!

That is going to be one cool setup. I’m really looking forward to seeing how you put your KK 23†and KK 32†to use.

In the meantime, I’ll wait for the post where you announce that you decided to get the second KK 23†after all, and that your set up will be your KK 32†in the middle, flanked by two KK 23†grills and two tables in between on each side, with the stainless steel inserts, of course. ^_^

One question: if you’re still getting a rotisserie, are you going to get it for the KK 32†or the KK 23� I would get both.

Bosceaux - you're a wild man! That 32 is gonna be unlike anything you've ever cooked on by a very long shot! Your other big grill is gonna look like just another kamado next to your BB. The amount you can cook on it at once is not to be believed.

Congrats! Hey, you do know th only way you. An get any crazier is to order 2 KK BB 32s, right? Do I hear you calling Dennis yet!?!? Just think of it ... 2 BB 32s!