bosco

My order post

That is going to be one cool setup. I’m really looking forward to seeing how you put your KK 23†and KK 32†to use.

In the meantime, I’ll wait for the post where you announce that you decided to get the second KK 23†after all, and that your set up will be your KK 32†in the middle, flanked by two KK 23†grills and two tables in between on each side, with the stainless steel inserts, of course. ^_^

One question: if you’re still getting a rotisserie, are you going to get it for the KK 32†or the KK 23� I would get both.

I am placing the 23" on the left side of the table, covering the access for the rotisserie. The 32" will be on the right, allowing for the roti to sit without having to move the table.  I like the idea of the bigger roti so will be getting it for the 32" only. 

If you combine my idea with Ken’s, that’s two KK 23’s and two KK 32’s. With tables, I’m sure.

Here’s a mockup of what Bosco’s patio will look like by the end of the year.

attachicon.gifBoscos lineup.jpg

^_^

now we are onto something here Wilbur...  LOL

I know I am indecisive and was very happy with 2 23"... but this just made sense to me...

This is my forever purchase I really needed to make it right... truthfully any combo of KK would have been amazing!!  This just means I have to pick which one of my boys I love more to get the 32" over the 23" when I die...

I am placing the 23" on the left side of the table, covering the access for the rotisserie. The 32" will be on the right, allowing for the roti to sit without having to move the table.  I like the idea of the bigger roti so will be getting it for the 32" only. 

Does the table need to be reconfigured since you switched from the KK 23†to the KK 32"?

spoke with Dennis today and good news!!!

The new batch of grout is going to hit the factory tomorrow and I should be tiled up this week.  He was hoping that they would be complete by the third week of September so this may be a great thing going into the third week of September!!!!

I will keep you posted with any news that I get this week!!

Exciting!