Bowser

Howdy, All!

Long time lurker, big time Kamado enthusiast, here. I've always been fascinated with the KK and hope to someday own one. I've been a regular on the Guru Forum since its inception, but the Admin has gotten a bit too heavy handed for my taste, so I've been spending more time on this site.

Been following many of your guys' posts regularly on the other site and have learned a ton of stuff over the years.

Cheers, and keep the great food pics coming!

Welcome to the forum. I don't recognize the name from kg.

I am on both forums as well and participate on several sites. I love Kamado cooking and enjoy being on various forums.

What KK have you been looking at?? I will take delivery soon on my new KKs and can't wait. Very exciting... Let me know if you have any questions that I can possibly help you with

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. I don't recognize the name from kg.

I am on both forums as well and participate on several sites. I love Kamado cooking and enjoy being on various forums.

What KK have you been looking at?? I will take delivery soon on my new KKs and can't wait. Very exciting... Let me know if you have any questions that I can possibly help you with

Ideally, a tabletop 21" would be ideal for my family's cooking needs. The matte black tiles, would just look bad-ass!

I've cooked on a couple of old RJ kamados, that's what really sparked my interest, oh about 8-10 years ago. I've. Had a Costco kamado and a little Egg going on five years, now. I just love cooking outside...

And, yeah, get a kick out of your posts the other day, about the new KK's... Like a kid in a candy store! 😀

Welcome.

As a former owner of a RJ Kamado (aka POSK), this is a major step up, not just in the manufacturing quality (it wouldn't have taken much over the POSK), but it even cooks better than they do, too! So, you are in for an amazing ride once you get yours! Don't dally too long. The only regret any KK owner ever has is "Why did I wait so long to get one???"

bosceaux - we tried to tell you earlier, but you just had to #trifecta! :lol:

All things happen in the time and place they should.

I'm just glad you've seen the light and got rid of those hockey tickets!

Now you're on board and the world is moving forward. Maybe not as fast as you'd like, but everything unfolds just as it should!