tinyfish

Spatchcock Chicken

curious if anyone can answer this.  I assume the " size of these grills are from side to side.  So this is a 23", what would be the front to back size ?  I assume a tad smaller???

I love the size of this grill.... perfect for all of my needs and some

Front to back is 21 1/4".

bosceaux - you're going to beamazed at how big your 23" Ultimates are going to seem. The amount of food you can put on the grates is staggering.

I'm constantly looking at all the food I can pack on Beauty!, my 19" Hi-Cap, and i just shake my head. We don't even want to talk aout TheBeast. I'm certain he has a limit, but I've yet to find it. I don't think my home would hold a party that big without a special clearance from the Fire Marshal.

curious if anyone can answer this.  I assume the " size of these grills are from side to side.  So this is a 23", what would be the front to back size ?  I assume a tad smaller???

I love the size of this grill.... perfect for all of my needs and some

A while back Dennis asked me to do schematic drawings of all of his grills, both front and side profile with dimensions. You can find them on the KK website. Should give you all the info you need.

Looks great.   That is one of my favorite cooks for chicken.  Extremely easy to do.

Set fire for about  350,  no  heat stone.   I put  rib side down first,  for about  20 minutes or so....the put  the  skin/meat side down and finish the cook.  I will take  a  peak at about 55 minutes to be sure not burning skin.   If    I feel  skin is perfect, but  meat needs  a few more minutes (based on thermometer),  I will flip back over to rib side.   Usually my total cook time is about  65 to 75 minutes.

Such good chicken.   Good  for    a  first  or second cook  that is not complicated at  all......

MadMedik