DennisLinkletter

Thanks everybody for 5,000 posts!

From the first week in March until now..

Damn I'm proud..

Of course I could not have done this with out you..

Thank you for supporting and believing in Komodo and myself.

Building these cookers is really satisfying and it's an added plus to have the support and appreciation for what I'm doing.. and I've only just begun..

I have lots of ideas and our quality just keeps improving.. What I shipped a few months ago could never get out the door today..

This forum has really evolved to where is is today.. those of you who have been here from the gitgo have seen this evolution.

I think we all should be proud of where we are now..

Thanks again to all..

:wink::wink:

5000.jpg

I got to have an OTB Supreme

Hello Dennis,

This is my very first forum entry of any kind. You have done an outstanding job with your forum. I can't believe how much people seem to love your cookers! I am ready to buy one--an OTB Supreme to be delivered to Zip code 80424 (Breckenridge). Would you, your dealer, or sales person please contact me. I want the gas option and want to put the Stoker system on it as well as the 8" EZQ. Looking forward to hearing from you or your representative. :D

Zorro

Re: I gotta stand by Gerard on this one...

Like :shock: YOU :shock: should be talking about our signal:noise ratio.

Sorry Sanny, I gotta stand by Gerard on this one...

Good call Big G

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:oops: Din't suggest I wasn't noisy, just that the noise wasn't coming from my colon!!

And if I kept quiet, you'd miss me. :cry:

Re: I got to have an OTB Supreme

Hello Dennis,

This is my very first forum entry of any kind. You have done an outstanding job with your forum. I can't believe how much people seem to love your cookers! I am ready to buy one--an OTB Supreme to be delivered to Zip code 80424 (Breckenridge). Would you, your dealer, or sales person please contact me. I want the gas option and want to put the Stoker system on it as well as the 8" EZQ. Looking forward to hearing from you or your representative. :D

Zorro

Welcome Zorro! Any questions you got, fire away as almost anyone here is more than glad to help. :smt023

Just watch out for Gerard, he is kinda our forum Grinch! :smt064

-=Jasen=-

uh...yeah...thats what i meant (I had the same math teacher as Dennis :oops: )

You caught me on an early AM following an evening that would have made you proud. I am back in Missouri this week, where I lived for 12 years. Between official business and unofficial extra-curricular, I may not sleep all week :supz:

Must be nice! I am working all weekend. Matter of fact, I am out the door now. :cry: Enjoy and have one for me! :drinkers:

-=Jasen=-

... Curly is also up there with me on post count!

Speaking of Curly, where-o-where is the boy? Hasn't posted in a week...

:P Even D_J is starting to seem witty in his absence. :P

I'm back good buddy, rest at ease :D .

I was in Atlanta all week with no internet access, it was quite liberating too. The bad part was that I had TV (ya'll heard of cable...there must be 2 or 3 dozen channels) and I was stuck watching these stupid shows all week at night. Now I remember why we quit watching the boob tube...a big waste of time :D

Did I miss something good, LeadDog cancel that yella thing and get a purdy colored one or what? :roll:

I was in Atlanta all week with no internet access, it was quite liberating too. The bad part was that I had TV (ya'll heard of cable...there must be 2 or 3 dozen channels) and I was stuck watching these stupid shows all week at night. Now I remember why we quit watching the boob tube...a big waste of time :D

Did I miss something good, LeadDog cancel that yella thing and get a purdy colored one or what? :roll:

Hey leaddog, just ask Curly, "What are you cooking on?" - hahahaha! :smt070 I think I would rather have a yellow KK anytime over a K! :smt075

-=Jasen=-

Hey leaddog, just ask Curly, "What are you cooking on?" - hahahaha! :smt070 I think I would rather have a yellow KK anytime over a K! :smt075

-=Jasen=-[/quote:yfvybxym]

Very true...but most any broken K is better than a Smokey Joe :shock:

Very true...but most any broken K is better than a Smokey Joe :shock:

You'll have really got to quit this jealously thing over my Pimped Out Smokey Joe. You and Gerard are just gonna have to fight it out as to who gets to buy it when I get my KK! :butthead: BTW, you would not have a K right now either, if someone would have bought yours! :smt098

-=Jasen=-

Yeah, you are right. But I couldn't have gone a year without it...again. Remember I had it in storage for a year while the cabin was being built so I know what it's like.

Slow cooked 36 chicken legs last night for lunches...ceramics rule.

We may need to change your handle to Frazier, remember Smoking Joe Frazier? :shock: