Nanuk

What comes standard with the KK ...

The 32 KKs come standard with the following items:

1 Two piece fire box (every KK comes with it)
1 charcoal basket
2 sets of heat deflectors (they come in two shapes)
1 lower grate
1 main grate
1 upper grate (which you can put in 2 possitions, one higher than the other)
1 main half grate
1 stainless steel drip pan.
1 thermometer
1 draft door with two airflow dials
1 metal door to shut the gas accesory inlet.
1 plug for the hole where you can install a bbq guru.
1 set of tools (1 wrench for the spring bolt and 1 allen wrench)
1 box of spare parts.

Anything missing?

2 hours ago, HalfSmoke said:

What's the story on the front vent on the 23? I see some pictures of it with a single dial, others with dual dial, and the dual dial is listed as an accessory. What's the standard vent with the 23?

Mine came with the dual dial.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HalfSmoke said:

What's the story on the front vent on the 23? I see some pictures of it with a single dial, others with dual dial, and the dual dial is listed as an accessory. What's the standard vent with the 23?

I believe the dual dial is the standard dial now.

THe 32" BB had a larger draft door that looked a bit vacant so I added another dial which was well received and collected lots of kudos. When I released the 22" standing I decided to use the new two dial design and immediately had requests from 23" users for a similar draft door for theirs.  Next thing you know I started adding them to new production.  I can honestly say there is no performance difference only more cool factor...

Self-opening 32” Big Bad standard tiles $5,900 Pebble and metallic $6,100 Comes standard with multi-layered insulated body and four 3/8” 304 stainless steel grates that can be used in four cooking positions, SS charcoal basket, SS drip pan, 2 pair of heat deflectors one for browning, rotisserie shaft system (roti ready), Auto Temp control fan faceplate (BBQ Guru/Rock's Stokker), Teak and stainless BBQ Guru plug, side accessory plates, grill hanger. Spare kit with extra knobs, gaskets, matching tiles, springs, plugs etc.. Total 304 Stainless 128 lbs ;-)  

Self opening 23" Ultimate standard tiles $4,260,  Pebble and metallic $4,440   Comes standard with multi-layered insulated body and with three 3/8” 304 stainless steel grates that can be used in four cooking positions, SS charcoal basket, SS drip pan, heat deflector, rotisserie shaft system (roti ready), Auto Temp control fan faceplate (BBQ Guru/Rock's Stokker), Teak and stainless BBQ Guru plug, side accessory plates, grate hanger. Spare parts/replacement kit with extra knobs, rear hinge spring, food grade silicone gaskets, matching tiles, acrylic grout, springs, food grade silicone polder plugs, wrench, crow bar, Springs for door and plug, allen keys, love..    Total 304 Stainless 85 lbs   

• Like 2