gerard

Surabaya production facility

Gawd, a steady supply of tiled cookers with new inventory continuously available... what a radical concept!

OTB's only? Classics taking a backseat? You phasing them out or is the demand just not there? Sorry for the endless questions, just terribly curious.

And: Is that a new facility? Just don't remember everything looking so well lit and spacious, even photos from your production. And of course, photos from Surabaya from 3+ years ago always seemed to be outside on dirt or in open sided buildings :P:P:P . If it is a new facility, you might want to take some more photos and post them in your gallery. I imagine all us hardcore fans would love to see them.

Surabaya production facility

Gawd' date=' a steady supply of tiled cookers with new inventory continuously available... what a radical concept! [/quote'] Yes, I also have a container leaving this Saturday :lol:
OTB's only? Classics taking a backseat? You phasing them out or is the demand just not there? Sorry for the endless questions' date=' just terribly curious. [/quote'] Not much demand for the Classics the ratio is about 1:10 OTBs. Although I'm shipping 3 Classics this week.
And: Is that a new facility? Just don't remember everything looking so well lit and spacious' date=' even photos from your production. If it is a new facility, you might want to take some more photos and post them in your gallery. I imagine all us hardcore fans would love to see them.[/quote'] That's the same production facility I've been at since before KK existed. It's a really nice space about 65,000 sq' with a 2 story building with secure storage below and offices above. Only 10 minutes from the International airport. Assembly area n66954 Just part of the tile and metalworking area n66957 This is the left half of the flooring production n66955 This is the right half of the flooring production n66956

post-6370-139082395804_thumb.jpg

post-6370-139082395835_thumb.jpg

post-6370-139082395839_thumb.jpg

post-6370-139082395844_thumb.jpg

Very nice Dennis..But it might be considerably smaller than the MexiK plant. If you are lucky enough to get anyone on the phone down there they talk as though their plant is so large there is no way they can locate the BBQ you have ordered because it is just too large an area! :smt043:wink: Or that anyone you might want to speak to is so far off into the production area they can't be found. :smt030:wink:

Re: New Container on the Water!

These are on the water and mostly available. Another going out this Friday.. DSCN4088.jpg[/attachment:2zvjyli0]
Looks like a scene out of Star Wars. I think they look like R2 units. Now it looks like mine is acting up and ran off and got himself into trouble' date=' he has missed the ship. :) [img']http://komodokamado.com/forum/filedata/fetch?id=66958

post-6486-139082395848_thumb.jpg