bosco

My grills are complete!!

I am border line OCD... or perhaps full out... probably full out

anyways.....

I am a schedule guy.  Give me a task, I will nail it, give me a target date... I will hit it.  I like to be in the know.

When I am in the dark I freak out... once I have an end date... cool as a cucumber

Just for your own sanity, I'd suggest assuming the first week of December for delivery. I'm not sure where you live or what boat the grill will be on, but once it gets to the port, the boat may visit half a dozen other ports before yours. Mine took 5.5 weeks after leaving the factory to get to LA, then another 10 days to clear US customs and travel to the shipping warehouse. It is now on a truck travelling across the country. Should have it mid next week, right as we get pummeled by hurricane Joaquin. Fun never ends! 

Just for your own sanity, I'd suggest assuming the first week of December for delivery. I'm not sure where you live or what boat the grill will be on, but once it gets to the port, the boat may visit half a dozen other ports before yours. Mine took 5.5 weeks after leaving the factory to get to LA, then another 10 days to clear US customs and travel to the shipping warehouse. It is now on a truck travelling across the country. Should have it mid next week, right as we get pummeled by hurricane Joaquin. Fun never ends!

But who's counting? 😜

Benton