bosco

My grills are complete!!

you know in my short time here on the forum I have learned a few things!!

You are all eager to help spend peoples money.....

then you all share in the excitement of the new purchase.....

then (for all of you that have gone through the purchase and have their kk) you love to rub in the torture of the wait lol!!!

It is like high school hazing all over agin lol!!!

Can't wait to torment guys like Jaqqx and red stick when they purchase!!!!

So Wilbur had additional waiting pain due to a fire at the port.

I had what I will argue was a worse waiting experience. I originally ordered an Autumn Nebula and changed to a Terra Blue while the boat was on the water. I went through the same painful waiting process as the boat and then the trucks moved my grill to my house.

The day of delivery finally arrived. I was like a kid on Christmas morning and was about to burst with excitement. "I wonder how big it will look in person? I hope I made the right color choice. I can't wait to see it on the deck. I can't wait to unpack it! I hope I'm one of the truck's first deliveries. What do I want to cook first? I hope I don't blow my first cook. Should I name it? What will the venting process be like? HOW IS IT ONLY 8:30 IN THE MORNING!!!!????"

Anyway, the truck finally shows. The driver was helpful and accommodating and put the crate just where I wanted it. I checked to make sure the crate wasn't damaged and their were no errant tiles on the bottom. I tipped him and sent him on his way.

Ahhhhhhhhh. After all of the waiting it is sitting right in front of me. "Hmmmmmm. There sure seems to be a lot of brown on the tiles. In fact, I don't see any blue at all. Oh no! You have to be kidding me!!"

Time for a closer look between the slats in the crate. I look. I acknowledge. I am defeated. This is the wrong grill.

Dennis got the correct one out of the warehouse and on the way quickly, but I got to stare at an unwrapped KK for the better part of two weeks waiting for mine to arrive.

It could be worse......just sayin.

And yes Bosco, the torture for the newbies is divine.

Benton

• Like 1

Ahhhhhhhhh. After all of the waiting it is sitting right in front of me. "Hmmmmmm. There sure seems to be a lot of brown on the tiles. In fact, I don't see any blue at all. Oh no! You have to be kidding me!!"

Time for a closer look between the slats in the crate. I look. I acknowledge. I am defeated. This is the wrong grill.

Dennis got the correct one out of the warehouse and on the way quickly, but I got to stare at an unwrapped KK for the better part of two weeks waiting for mine to arrive.

It could be worse......just sayin.

Yup. That’s definitely worse. ^_^