bosco

Back to it

After purchasing my KKs I have found myself not as enthusiastic about cooking because I'm so excited about my new ones. It's funny something is so amazing then suddenly you find a million things wrong with it once you have something on the way.

Couple that with a work partner that is a garbage can for take out I have found that I have slipped back into the I'll grab something to eat routine this year. I have made healthy choices and still haven't gained weight back but still I feel like I'm waisting money and my ability to cook. So my partner was sent to another area at work due to the needs of organization and I'm back to solo which I figure is a good start for a change.

So last night I decided to get back to where I was. No take out and all left overs. And cooking healthy meals for myself again.

Finished nights at 4am. Still can't sleep well but up and made my smoothie drink. I drank one a day for over a year and have fallen off the wagon this year.

Fired up my Jr. This morning and have the cool fall breeze mixed with a hit of fresh burning lump!!!

5 chicken breast lemon pepper seasoning and grabbed my favourite salad from Costco. It will be a nice dinner tonight to get back into the swing of things.

Although I'm super excited to advance with my new KKs, I really need to appreciate my love of BBQ and just keep going until they arrive.

Im in a funk and snapping out of it today.

You aren't alone, Bosco.  I found myself bringing my lunch to work most days until the last few weeks.  I started eating out again with the fellas at work.  $10 a day minimum, for lunch.

I've got to break that recent habit and start bringing my delicious leftovers again.

well like most days when I am in between night shift, I cant seem to get more than 3 hours sleep.  So I was up early.  Got the jr. up to 350 and rocked five chicken breasts.  Hit them with lemon pepper.  Costco has a santafe ranch salad and I love it.  Brought that for dinner tonight.  Felt good, just need to keep it up so that I break the bad habbit