ckreef

Bistro Improvements Sneak Preview

We wanted a little heat for those cooler winter nights and to make the Bistro a bit more cozy for the after dinner cocktails - wink, wink.

Got this small propane fire pit. Comes with about a 10' hose. This is on low and it still pumps out the heat. Mrs skreef loves it. Got to keep the Mrs happy.

95e7b5187b42e810f930e2d48775347d.jpg

5a88776c406f3b19fc1b862073ea6b4d.jpg

e7c355c65789bc18c4316d77eb373adb.jpg

Nice and perfect sized, where did you find that ckreef? Might work for our back patio. I was thinking about one of those tall propane heaters, but not much ambiance with those....

Got that at Lowes for $99. They have many different models to choose from. Some tall, some short, round, square, small, big, you should be able to find one to suit your porch. We wanted something small (limited space) and low to the ground so when we sat around it our knees would also feel the heat. This one is only 18" total diameter and the fire is about 12" off the ground.

We also looked at the stand up SS propane heaters. Probably would have worked better for total heat but talk about killing the mood - LOL

Exactly! We are headed to a town with a Home Depot today, maybe they will have some similar to yours on sale!☺ï¸

Home Depot definitely has some different models to choose from. We looked at both stores before making our decision. There are definitely nicer units but our space is so limited it really limited our choices.

Charles - what a really nice outdoor bistro you're creating! I really like that gas fire pit with the rocks. Takes the chill off and gives you a place to snuggle with skreef! Bucko, you have this deal all figured out!

TY CC - I got a few more improvements coming. Should be awesome in the end. Both me and Mrs skreef are really excited about how things are shaping up.