DennisLinkletter

KK New Adjustable Roti Bracket Video

great video Dennis!!

Have these new brackets started shipping??

I am curious to know if my grills will have this or the older system?

If I didn't see this video, I would have had 100 questions on how to get this going!!!

And of course my favorite part of the video is you're chuckle with the bird size comment!!  I have heard that laugh when we chatted on the phone when I ordered. 

Awesome video - answers my questions. Almost called Dennis about an hour ago and had rotisserie questions among other things. Glad I waited. When I call him I can now just skip my rotisserie questions and move right to the important stuff.

Also Mrs skreef wants one last look at a couple of pictures before she makes the final tile choice. Maybe I'll make the call tomorrow.

Great vid, Dennis!

One of the reasons that I've held back so long on getting the roti basket/motor was all the issues that folks have had getting it to work right. It sounds like you've worked all the bugs out now! On my wish list for Santa! But, probably won't be able to hold out that long! 

Great vid, Dennis!

One of the reasons that I've held back so long on getting the roti basket/motor was all the issues that folks have had getting it to work right. It sounds like you've worked all the bugs out now! On my wish list for Santa! But, probably won't be able to hold out that long! 

It's been really frustrating because the exact socket size, depth and position in relation to the bracket varies even on the same brand and model motor from shipment to shipment..

Had to work around those issues.. Always focused on the shafts but this new solution covers all bases..

• Like 1

I received my new bracket Tuesday and put it on yesterday. It's 20 times better than the old bracket because it's so adjustable. Two allen screws/bolts determine the up and down movement of the bracket and then the 2 wing nuts secure it all. It worked perfectly for me. Thanks Dennis!

Need some help here. Received my rotisserie basket over the weekend and after looking at the video again, I think I'm missing some parts. First, here's the pics of what I do have and we can go from there. 

8" Basket with 6" insert for the 23" KK.

Basket with insert.jpg

Here's are all the parts that came with it - 2 hex keys, the bracket and the adjustable link.

Bracket and parts.jpg

Here's the box label for completeness.

Box lable.jpg

I don't seem to have the hex piece that fits into the basket that connects to the spring plate inside the KK.

And, I don't have a connection shaft from the motor to the KK on the outside of the grill. Do I get that from Dennis or One Grill? 

Guess I won't be making any rotisserie chicken for dinner tonight, huh! 

Thanks for any help/suggestions!

Edited by tony b
  • Like 1

I agree about what you are missing. I had the same issue. Dennis sent the proper parts to me. I also wasn't totally clear on how to install the bracket once I got the parts.  The roti bracket goes next to the grill and when it's in, the bottom bolt is blocked by one of the screws on the rotisserie mount bracket. That was the part that confused me but it helped a lot when Dennis walked me through it.  

Dennis, hope your mending well. Godspeed on the healing process!  Love the redesign ideas , with no adjustable threads on the rotisserie shaft. I noticed on your recent  video your rotisserie motor rotates opposite of what my new one grill motor does. ,which may explain why my shaft became unscrewed on my 1st rot. cook.I understand the new design  will accommodate both motor directions? Do you have any idea when this new design  will be available?

Just an update to re-iterate how awesome Dennis is about customer service. Despite the surgeries and rehab, he called me this afternoon to make sure that I knew they were sending me the missing parts for my rotisserie and how best to assemble it (I have an older 23 KK). Isn't that just f'ing amazing!!! What other company Prez would do something like that??