ThreeDJ16

Beverage Area??

Yes it is non-alcoholic. :) It seemed not to be really hot but you could tell there was some spicy heat to the drink. I really liked the ginger beer and it was easy to make.

Great...when you find that recipe please post it. And I take back all that stuff I said about that purdy ole Mustard Urn :D

Great...when you find that recipe please post it. And I take back all that stuff I said about that purdy ole Mustard Urn :D

Great now that I have that statement in quotes I can ask the next question. Curly I made naturally carbonated ginger beer, is that what you were thinking of? I going to be making up a test batch soon to see if I remember the recipe correctly.

Great now that I have that statement in quotes I can ask the next question. Curly I made naturally carbonated ginger beer, is that what you were thinking of? I going to be making up a test batch soon to see if I remember the recipe correctly.

To tell you the truth, I don't know, but my promise stands none the less :D . Bring it on :shock:

Blenhiem Ginger Ale

http://theacf.com/blenheim/

You know it has been about four or five years since I have made it. But now I'm finding that I want to drink some again. I'll go to the store and get the goods and make a batch. :)

Naturally carbonated sodas get their carbination from the CO2 given off by the yeast as they start feeding on the sugar. During the first part of the yeast life cycle they don't make alcohol so soda makers would kill the yeast before it started making alcohol. This is the way I make Ginger Beer. The other way to carbonate is to add CO2 to the soda. I'm not going to go buy dry ice or a tank of CO2 to carbonate my soda.

Ok I have a batch of ginger beer brewing right now if you can call it that. I have yet to add the yeast. I lost my recipe but there really isn't lot to making this stuff. Curly if you can boil water you can do this. I figure that all of us are capable of making ginger beer if we BBQ on a cooker. The ginger beer already tastes great! I can't wait until it gets done.