Poochie

Something different: boiled shrimp

I am using the Secura 6 in 1 but after 2 1/2 years the electronics on it are starting to fail. I am in communications with Secura about this right now so hold off on buying a Secura until I find out what kind of support I'm going to get from them. For $105 I expect it to last a little bit longer; although I am quite sure it is out of warranty they might do something. According to the Amazon reviews they are very good with customer service. The other product that people really like on Amazon is called Instant Pot. Look for a pressure cooker with a stainless steel pot rather than nonstick. They are very easy to clean and you don't have to worry about those supposed health issues with the nonstick stuff although I have no idea how true that bullshit really is.

OK, Secura is sticking to the one year warranty. They said to change the fuse but I doubt that is the issue because a blown fuse should result in total failure, which I don't have. I have weirdo electrical gremlins. I might change the fuse anyway just to see. I would buy the Secura from Amazon with the 3 year warranty, definitely.