MadMedik

My daughter's visit with Dennis

Hello all,

My daughter was taken as a guest to a friends family Destination Wedding earlier this month. The wedding was in Singapore, but they ended up in Bali, Indonesia for a week of relaxation. I told her she should try to find Dennis when she was out and about traveling. I connected with Dennis over email and he was gracious to see her and gave us his location.

So my daughter went by and saw Dennis and got to see his place and meet his daughter as well. Here is a picture. My daughter is on the right (Dennis's left):

She had a great time seeing Dennis and his daughter. Made them feel like family. His daughter was so happy to see the two of them. She wanted to show them around, talk about her pets, and just chattered away like they were best buds...

Dennis, thank you for your time and saying hi to the kids. I had told her to grab a 32" Monster and throw it in her carry bag. That did not work out... too bad.

Instead of the 32" Monster, she did get me another 'local' monster...the Komodo Dragon, hand carved and beautiful. As you can see below, it fits perfectly at my home.

Best regards and Happy Holidays to Dennis and his family and to our Komodo Family here too !!!

MadMedik

post-574-0-68509500-1448725840_thumb.jpg

post-574-0-63571300-1448726463_thumb.jpg

It was my pleasure. I wish we had more time to spend with them. They were staying quite far away most of the week and we only got together late afternoon the day before they left. Both great and very special gals, really enjoyed their visit.  Made two new friends, thanks for sending them by.. 

I happened to speak to Dennis the day your daughter was scheduled to arrive.  He was telling me about her visit during the phone conversation.

So very cool to see the pictures of the visit.  Feel like I was there.  

Beautiful smiles all around (and little shy one too).

Thanks for posting!!!!