tomahawk66

In search of a table top propane hob/wok burner

Hi KK community, I wasn't sure where to post this request for advice but here we go...

As some of you may know I'm building an outdoor kitchen in my new rental place and I've got table top space set aside for a gas hob. Will be used for general shallow frying, pan searing, wok cooking. Any recommendations?

Minimum 2 burners and fed by propane (have the tank and tubing) I also wouldn't mind getting a simple 2 burner and a separate mammoth wok burner...

Help please!!

Regards,

Oliver

In Singapore. Soon to be the proud owner of a Cobalt Blue 32 😄

Here is my outdoor Wok burner. 65,000 BTU's so it'll heat a Wok up in seconds. Nice thing is the wings that hold the Wok fold down so you could put a large stock pot on it. I always thought it would be easy to remove the legs and mount it in a table. I'm sure you could find something like this mail order.

7ae66d24ab944d9a7fe17ecd6c3a24f8.jpg

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT

N

Here is my outdoor Wok burner. 65,000 BTU's so it'll heat a Wok up in seconds. Nice thing is the wings that hold the Wok fold down so you could put a large stock pot on it. I always thought it would be easy to remove the legs and mount it in a table. I'm sure you could find something like this mail order.

7ae66d24ab944d9a7fe17ecd6c3a24f8.jpg

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT

Neat!

What's the brand?

Regards,

Oliver

In Singapore. Soon to be the proud owner of a Cobalt Blue 32 😄