bosco

My first visitor .... Could I have converted someone??

Rak has been itching to come check out the new KKs, however, he is still not cleared medically to drive. I drove 45 minutes to pick him him up and brought him to check out the KKs.

Well I think I converted him......

He is in love !!!

Let's go Rak time to pony up and join the club kid.

post-2504-0-36780400-1450479742_thumb.jp

post-2504-0-54453000-1450479828_thumb.jp

Glad to see you out and about buddy

• Like 1

Thanks for picking me and driving me out to see those KK's!!  It was a little chilly outside so Ryan ran inside to warm himself up while I was outside admiring the KK's!  Everyone is right, pictures don't do them justice, they really are incredibly beautiful (works of art) and the engineering / construction is just incredible.  

Dennis is a great guy and these are amazing creations, I can see why he takes such pride in them.  

PS - Ryan is lucky, I did try to take the 23" with me, but I couldn't fit it under my jacket ;)  

Really glad you got out and about to go check out the KK's. It's going to be eating away at you until you get one.

Can't wait to hear about your order.

You really need to bring your daughters along next time. A pink 16.5" would sure make her year.

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT