Firemonkey

Who is interested in some wholesale lump in Central FL?

Many of you likely know that I have been getting my lump from a produce distributor for quite some time. I have a family member who works there, and they would grab me a bag whenever I needed it.

Well, the only reason they stocked it was because of Seasons 52, a restaurant who used it, as well as raw mesquite logs. Seasons recently had a kitchen fire, which was blamed on charcoal. Seems that the place caught fire in the overnight, likely because someone dumped ashes in the trash or something equally stupid. That caused Seasons to switch back to gas, and consequently my supplier to no longer stock the lump as a regular item.

I can still get the lump, but need to take a whole pallet (25 bags, 40# each) to do so. I am trying to hook my buddy Curly up with 10 bags, which he will come get around Thanksgiving. I can keep a few bags, but I dont have room in the Garage to warehouse the rest.

Would any of the Florida KK'ers be interested in some 40# bags of mesquite lump for about $9/bag? There are 12 bags still unspoken for, if you want more, that can probably be arranged as well.