jharmon

Oldest KK here

I'm pretty sure 2005. The previous Summer I bought a K7 from the Kamado.com company in Sacramento CA - but my wife could not open the lid! It was the next Summer I found the spring-loaded version called Komodo...

In poking around I suppose the one I have morphed into the 23" Supreme - but I don't have three levels nor the fancy latch or dual-dial mojo. Do you believe the 23" Supreme accessories will fit on mine?

Don't fret it, as most of us had to suffer through the Forum software transitions and re-learn how to upload pictures. 

If you are going to edit an existing post, go to the EDIT at the bottom of the message and clik on it. When the Edit window opens, pick the USE FULL EDITOR button. There you will get the MORE REPLY OPTIONS button. When you clik that, you will see on the left side of the screen the menu for uploading pictures. 

In the future, when you are writing an original post, just clik on the MORE REPLY OPTIONS button to pull up the Upload Pictures menu.

If you are on a pc do a reply - you might have to do the more reply options on the reply. There should be an area at the bottom that allows you to attach files. Choose your file. Then press the attach this file button. Once it's uploaded put your cursor where you want the picture the press Add to Post button.

post-1832-0-02760500-1451782005_thumb.pn

Edited by ckreef

Back to your original question...  Of the people active in the forums, you are probably competing only with Firemonkey at this stage.  I'm sure Drunk_j, tcoliver, and a couple of the other 'old timers' have KKs that are still going strong, but your's would definitely be right up there...  Time to buy another?