Rak

Here we go!!!

Congratulations, Rak!!!

I had a hunch that once you got to mess around with Bosco's setup, the hook was in.

I know better not to see one in person until I'm ready!

My wife actually looked them up online and was looking to purchase one for my Christmas gift, but she chickened out (I'm glad she did as we can't do the purchase yet - too many things at play).

All the best, Rak. Heal well, and can't wait to see the unveiling with you and your kiddos.

Wilbur - Aashni is looking forward to cooking on it, but she was disappointed that it wasnt pink/purple as Charles had promised her! LOL

Well if Charles promised that to her, I guess we all know who needs to make good on that deal. ^_^

As for accessories, I got:

Rotisserie  - motor also ordered from one grill already!

Baking stone

Double bottom drip pan

Cover

Extra basket and Splitter

Side tables

Sounds just like my list, except for the extra basket (I do have the splitter) and the double bottom drip pan, which wasn’t available when I ordered Smaug.

The nice thing with the KK basket splitter system is that there’s a half-circle plate that sits horizontally in the basket on the non-charcoal side, which means you effectively have an equivalent to the KJ D&C system. With the KK 23â€, the basket is round, so that means you can orient the indirect half any way that you want: left/right, front/back, 45º, and so on.

Yes, Charles is definitely responsible for getting Aashni a pink/purple KK ;) LMAO

Thats why got the splitter, I'm used to cooking in a D&C environment so this will be great for me.  I decided on the extra basket because it will just simplify my life a little (plus easy set up for the Roti) and the double bottom drip pan sounds like a great way to collect drippings to make gravy and sauces!  

I'm anxious now to get this show on the road already!!!