Geo

Dual-Fuel KK

Most of the units have a gas burner option. It's a round burner that goes below the charcoal basket. Works great for a heat soak or pizza cook. The dual fuel is completely different. The burners go above the charcoal basket and are much larger for even heat.

Most of the units have a gas burner option. It's a round burner that goes below the charcoal basket. Works great for a heat soak or pizza cook. The dual fuel is completely different. The burners go above the charcoal basket and are much larger for even heat.

I'm beginning to see the light................ :glasses3:  

Wait... Wait! There's a theory among bicycle enthusiasts, that the ideal number of bikes for any person is N+1, where N is the number of bikes they currently own. Now, considering that a bicyclist can only ride one bike at a time, and that it is quite possible to cook on more than one KK, I'm thinking that the "N+1" rule may apply to KK's as well!

Being a low & slow smoker type, one of my biggest concerns is the time it will take to heat sink a 32" or 42" in the cold weather (planning on cooking tonight in 15*F/-9*C)  .

Jon   

+15F, that's a bloody heat wave compared to here right now! You sure that you want to visit in early April? We might still have snow! 

Wait... Wait! There's a theory among bicycle enthusiasts, that the ideal number of bikes for any person is N+1, where N is the number of bikes they currently own. Now, considering that a bicyclist can only ride one bike at a time, and that it is quite possible to cook on more than one KK, I'm thinking that the "N+1" rule may apply to KK's as well!

That’s true for cameras and guitars as well. ^_^

+15F, that's a bloody heat wave compared to here right now! You sure that you want to visit in early April? We might still have snow! 

I do remember the crazy cold weather in Iowa....................please keep it there!  My memory still serves me well!!!!!!