tinyfish

Pepper Pulled Beef.

That looks great Tony! I've only made the pepper pulled beef once but it was packed with flavour....I think it must be coming up on the rotation!

Thanks Rak. I woukd move it up to the top of the list for sure.

tinyfish, that is a beautiful cook, it just looks sooooo tasty and delicious. :)  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :occasion5:

Thanks MacKenzie.

As a new owner I can see there is a lot of kamado knowledge & encouragement in this group. Your cooks are really making my mouth water, as I can't wait for my 23" olive gold to arrive this week (I hope!).I have owned a BGE for 17 years & look forward to "moving on up". Have enjoyed all the posts & am learning a lot .Any advise & tips on setting up Boz-lo are certainly welcome.Thank you all for such a wealth of information the past 2 years! Hope to contribute soon. BOZ

As a new owner I can see there is a lot of kamado knowledge & encouragement in this group. Your cooks are really making my mouth water, as I can't wait for my 23" olive gold to arrive this week (I hope!).I have owned a BGE for 17 years & look forward to "moving on up". Have enjoyed all the posts & am learning a lot .Any advise & tips on setting up Boz-lo are certainly welcome.Thank you all for such a wealth of information the past 2 years! Hope to contribute soon. BOZ

Boz welcome and congratulations. If you have any questions ask away.