DennisLinkletter

Owners ~ KK Photos

13 hours ago, benjamiah said:

Purpose built stand - enjoying a brisket cook in Sydney summer

image.jpg

image.jpg

I like the size and it feels well balanced. To tell you the truth I may be in the market for one this size myself. I have an old industrial cart with steel wheels and a KK this size would look well on it. Is this the 19 highcap? By the way, good thinking on the stand and a purposeful work station.

• Like 1

I like the size and it feels well balanced. To tell you the truth I may be in the market for one this size myself. I have an old industrial cart with steel wheels and a KK this size would look well on it. Is this the 19 highcap? By the way, good thinking on the stand and a purposeful work station.

Its the 22 highcap. I might have gone 19 given the small family i have - but the 22 Allows a comfy fit for large pork shoulders and briskets etc
Thanks

The most important factor for my being able to use in Instagram is "focus"   Sooo many images posted in the forum are just a bit out of focus.. Makes me think the taker may not actually focus before taking the shots thinking the phone or camera does it automatically.. Few do. 

On iPhones you must tap on the screen on what you want in focus. Guessing the same for others..

55 minutes ago, DennisLinkletter said:

The most important factor for my being able to use in Instagram is "focus"   Sooo many images posted in the forum are just a bit out of focus.. Makes me think the taker may not actually focus before taking the shots thinking the phone or camera does it automatically.. Few do. 

On iPhones you must tap on the screen on what you want in focus. Guessing the same for others..

Yea that picture of mine was a touch out of focus. Then again that was cropped out of a much larger picture showing the entire porch. Didn't take the picture for this purpose just cropped and posted what I had. 

Software will clear up more than you think. You have to be really out of focus for it to not do a reasonable job. I'm a terrible photographer - camera or phone, and Photoshop on my PC and the Photo Editor Pro on my phone are my best tools. 

22 hours ago, ckreef said:

Yea that picture of mine was a touch out of focus. Then again that was cropped out of a much larger picture showing the entire porch. Didn't take the picture for this purpose just cropped and posted what I had. 

I was just writing about photos in general.. Not those actual shots. ;-)

2 hours ago, tony b said:

Software will clear up more than you think. You have to be really out of focus for it to not do a reasonable job. I'm a terrible photographer - camera or phone, and Photoshop on my PC and the Photo Editor Pro on my phone are my best tools. 

Please help me understand how to correct out of focus in Photoshop... using the sharpen filter?

• Like 1

I have to admit that I'm not very adept at Photoshop (I have Photoshop Elements 10), but in the main menu bar at the top, Open the Enhance pull down menu. There are several options here - Auto Sharpen and Adjust Sharpness. You can also manually adjust the Smart Fix option, as well, but it seems to work more on lighting than focus.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.