Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bosco

New KK Cooking Section

bosco    524

Welcome to the new KK cooking section.  We have consolidated general cooking and cooking pics to create a new one stop sub-forum for all cooking posts.  

Please feel free to post ALL of you're cooks and photos in this section. 

• Like 1

ckreef    1,743

Welcome to the new KK cooking section. We have consolidated general cooking and cooking pics to create a new one stop sub-forum for all cooking posts.

Please feel free to post ALL of you're cooks and photos in this section.

Awesome, definitely needed to be consolidated as both previous sections contained basically the same thing.

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT

ckreef    1,743

One quick note: when the 2 sub forums were consolidated it then made all posts in the new sub forum as if you never read them. Go into this new sub forum and can mark it as read all to refresh the status. If you are not sure what I mean pm me or bosco.

ckreef    1,743

any other sections??? maybe because it was a new forum???

It was because it was a new sub forum. Your cookies didn't recognize it. No biggie just mark it as read all and everything was back to normal.

wilburpan    221

I like the reorganization. I also like that this forum can maintain separate areas for cooking pics and questions about using a kamado grill. ^_^

tony b    2,162

I had to hit the "read all" to refresh the "View New Content" option. No biggie. But, I wholeheartedly endorse the consolidation. Was always confusing where to put your post between the two old threads.  :dontknow:

• Like 1