Geo

Ordered a 23" today

What all of you told me about Dennis was absolutely correct... He was a pleasure to talk with, was patient in answering my questions, extremely knowledgable, and didn't pressure me at all.

Ordered a 23. Miss Jean picked the color, and since I'm not the greatest cook, I went with the pebbles... Lots of folks say they cook better, and I need all the assistance I can get! 😀

Thanks to all of you who answered my questions, and shared your wealth of experience.

Geopost-2578-0-21838700-1456181931_thumb.jp

Amazing!!!!

Congrats on the purchase, you are going to love it.  If I am not mistaken that is the dark harvest gold pebble finish??  It looks spectacular!!!!

Great job on the accessories you look like you got everything.  The only other things that I would consider ordering is a cover, second charcoal basket for the splitter and a double bottom drip.

Now you need to order your roti motor from onegrill.com  

Amazing!!!!

Congrats on the purchase, you are going to love it.  If I am not mistaken that is the dark harvest gold pebble finish??  It looks spectacular!!!!

Great job on the accessories you look like you got everything.  The only other things that I would consider ordering is a cover, second charcoal basket for the splitter and a double bottom drip.

Now you need to order your roti motor from one grill.  They are always on sale so you should be able to get a good price

Yeppers... Those are the "Dark" pebbles. In talking to Dennis, I learned that in order to avoid patterns in the various shades of tiles, they sort them into dark, medium, and light colors. He obviously goes the "extra mile" to achieve a superior quality product!

Will probably order more accessories after my credit card stops smoking!

Will order the roti motor. Thanks. Being able to cook on the rotisserie was what led me to start looking at cookers other than the medium green one that's on my patio. Just replaced the gasket, and the hinge mechanism. Still need to replace the firebox. Obviously not on a par with the KK!

looks like you got the green one cleaned up for a future craigslist deal

Here is the link for the motor from onegrill it is model 4pm05  and luck would have it on sale

http://www.onegrill.com/Stainless_Electric_Grill_Rotisserie_Spit_Motor_p/4pm05.htm

Consider a cover with the purchase as it will protect that gorgeous investment and you wont need to pay for shipping!!!

looks like you got the green one cleaned up for a future craigslist deal!!!

Here is the link for the motor from onegrill it is model 4pm05 model and luck would have it on sale

Consider a cover with the purchase as it will protect that gorgeous investment and you wont need to pay for shipping!!!

Thanks Bosco. I'll get the motor on order. Don't want the lack of a motor to delay that first chicken cook!

Will look at how much summer sun hits the KK. My patio is covered, and I have Phantom solar shades. I'm thinking that a cover might not be needed, but I do appreciate your suggestion.

Btw... Dennis mentioned your SS and Teak side shelves. I ordered a pair. Hope you like 'em.