bosco

The family is growing!!!

Looks like I'll be joining the family tomorrow. I called and talked to Dennis today and he answered a few remaining questions that I had, what an excellent guy. Got the go ahead from the wife tonight, gonna call Dennis back tomorrow and place the order.

Great news, Newg4. Will be anxiously awaiting pictures.

Awesome news Newg4!! you will not regret it. 

Bosco, so good to see so many new grills flying (well being shipped) out the door. Killer little community here and i hope that all those getting a new grill will become active here and stop by to help and post up their cooks and pics. Cant get enough of them :)

Looks like I'll be joining the family tomorrow. I called and talked to Dennis today and he answered a few remaining questions that I had, what an excellent guy. Got the go ahead from the wife tonight, gonna call Dennis back tomorrow and place the order.

And congratulations to you too. Please share the details.

Looks like it will be a busy introduction season...

I'm really looking forward to warmer weather and longer days. I've cooked nearly every weekend since getting my grill last October, but haven't had the energy to take a lot of pictures and share the details with the KK community. It's just too freaking cold to set up the camera for the right shot, especially when most cooks finish after dark. I'm excited to participate in the learning process with the increasing number of new and existing members on the forum.