Geo

Exciting weekend at Geo's house

This won't be just any ordinary weekend here... My 23" KK is expected in Dallas on Thursday. Hope I can get delivery on Friday.

To say I'm "Excited" would be an understatement! Already decided to do some Babyback ribs for first cook, then increase the temperature and do the initial burn.

Is it Friday yet? 🙂🙂🙂

Whenever you find yourself in agony this week.... just think of my delivery thread!!!  I ordered in August and took delivery in December!!!  I watched shipping sites to track my package everyday and when they finally arrived the long wait didn't seem to matter.

When you see your KK for the first time you will be absolutely stunned by its beauty and design.

This won't be just any ordinary weekend here... My 23" KK is expected in Dallas on Thursday. Hope I can get delivery on Friday.

To say I'm "Excited" would be an understatement! Already decided to do some Babyback ribs for first cook, then increase the temperature and do the initial burn.

Is it Friday yet? 🙂🙂🙂

If it's expected on Thursday I would contact the final warehouse and try to setup the delivery appointment now. A lot of times they won't setup appointments until it arrives but at least you can get your intentions noted with the right person otherwise it might not be until Monday or Tuesday. That is what I did with my last KK and the delivery confirmation girl set me up right so I got next day delivery.

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT