tinyfish

Dexter and Sinister going on a road trip

As some of you know I was moving so today was the day to move my outdoor toys. I don't trust the movers so I rented a truck with a power liftgate. Here Dexter and Sinister loaded in the truck getting ready to be strapped in.56db7feae71ce_2016-03-0519.48.37.thumb.j

I  chalked both front wheels and strapped the KK's to the corner.

Look what the old owner left behind...more work for me to throw out.2016-03-03-07-20-16.thumb.png.4846142757 

1 hour ago, tony b said:

Well done, Tony!! Can't wait to see the "kids" in their new home!

Does the gasser still work? Is it a case of not having enough space for all 3 grills? 

I don't know if the gasser works. I have room for it but I will never use the gasser.

It's hard to tell from the pic, but is that an oven under the burners on the left-hand side? Is that a warming tray on the right-hand side? While the main part of the grill wouldn't be used much (if at all), some of the other parts could come in very handy, especially if you entertain fairly large groups. 

1 hour ago, tony b said:

It's hard to tell from the pic, but is that an oven under the burners on the left-hand side? Is that a warming tray on the right-hand side? While the main part of the grill wouldn't be used much (if at all), some of the other parts could come in very handy, especially if you entertain fairly large groups. 

I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to look at the gasser and the back patio is still snow covered.