churchi

Forum Upgrade 2016-03-24

Hi All,

Due to a big security hole thats recently been discovered in the latest IPS version, the IPS guys have posted an update to the forum software and i have completed the security patching of it today.

There should be some general bug fixes included in this release as well but mainly its for the newly discovered security hole.

Please post any feedback if anything is broken and we will get onto it right away.

Cheers.

I can't post a reply in the 42" prototype post or the cold smoker post.

They are both in the announcement section so maybe that forum has restricted permissions.

I just went and checked - you can no longer post replys to theads in the announcement forum. We use to be able to.

Charles - Prometheus 16.5", Cassiopeia 19" TT

Hi guys, @ckreef and @wilburpan you guys are spot on. For the announcements forum no-one has permission to reply accept Admins which is weird.. I did not change this so maybe @DennisLinkletter did, if he didnt then the board upgrade has probably highlighted an issue in the permissions.

Since there has been posts there in the past, i will re-enable the permissions for people to reply.

@DennisLinkletter Please let me know if  you would like this change undone.

Let me know if replying is now possible.

cheers.