Heal quickly Dennis, I wish you well.  As I approach my 1st anniversary with my KK, I cannot imagine cooking without it.

On the bright side, even the vision of a visionary is improved when the cataracts are gone.  I hope your surgery went well and your physical therapy is not too difficult.

After all:  There is a 42" birth to attend to

AND the new cold smoker will need your attention soon!

Dennis called me this afternoon about my rotisserie basket - blew me away! After all this surgery, he's still focused on his Customers!! 

He's doing well, but the shoulder is going to take some time and serious PT to get better. Fingers crossed that the eye surgery recovery goes smoothly as well; he still has some slight swelling that's affecting his vision a bit, but still major improvement in his vision over before.

He's one of the great storytellers, too! Loved our chat!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tony b said:

Dennis called me this afternoon about my rotisserie basket - blew me away! After all this surgery, he's still focused on his Customers!! 

He's doing well, but the shoulder is going to take some time and serious PT to get better. Fingers crossed that the eye surgery recovery goes smoothly as well; he still has some slight swelling that's affecting his vision a bit, but still major improvement in his vision over before.

He's one of the great storytellers, too! Loved our chat!

I guess thats what Dennis calls rest and recovery. 

I'm Home!  And so glad to be.. Eye is super high maintenance with drops every 2,3 and 4 hours.. Than special cleaning and gel and patch to sleep.

Shoulder is more painful than I could have imagined.. need to keep a small pillow under my armpit at this stage for comfort.

But I'm back at it if you need me..

• Like 1

Dennis - I know the pain you're enduring right now with that shoulder.  Get ahead and stay ahead of the pain.  I Always took a pain pill an hour before rehab on both my rehabs of rotator cuffs.  Rehab, while not fun, is essential.  Pain makes cowards of us all. I thought I was big and bad, rough and tough.  I learned differently with shoulder rehab.  Knees were nothing compared to shoulders.

Get well and do what the PTs tell you to do.  You're gonna do just fine.