Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pale Rider

New KK Teak Flooring for Pool House

Very nice. I bet Ivan actually enjoyed working with that high end flooring.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

A master craftsmen at work:smt023 :smt023 that makes it so much more special. :) The feel of the wood on bare feet must be wonderful.:)

Dude, that's just sick! I know that you will enjoy this for many years to come. 

Pics of the new 19 inch and the new cabinet under the umbrella. As always, the workmanship is just superb. These sit right outside the pool house where the flooring has been installed [but is currently covered up for final painting].

IMG_4670.JPG

IMG_4672.JPG

IMG_4674.JPG

IMG_4675.JPG

• Like 1

that looks great.  I am looking forward to the final photo and setup.  You have really outdone yourself on this project

Crazy, nice setup!

I have to ask, is the tennis court yours, too? Pool & tennis court - sooo jealous! 

1 hour ago, tony b said:

Crazy, nice setup!

I have to ask, is the tennis court yours, too? Pool & tennis court - sooo jealous! 

Yep. House was pretty run down when we bought it [divorce, constant refi and withdraw money, no maintenance, etc.], so got quite a deal, but the tennis court and basketball court were salvageable. The pool, sadly, was not. So we ripped it out and started over, and we added the pool house.

• Like 1

You're killin' me! Next thing you'll tell us is that you have a Par - 3 golf course, too! In a word - Shangri-La! 

• Like 1

That is a seriously big umbrella! Or is just the camera angle? Inquiring minds want to know.

Hello Pale Rider; Thanks for posting the pictures of your new cabinet. Everything looks beautiful. I was so impressed with the construction of the side shelves and the pictures Dennis posted of your cabinet, I now have one being built for myself with a few modifications of course ( don't want to be a copy cat) lol. That must have been one heck of a crate when it arrived.  alas my BB 32 is languishing in the garage still. every time I pass it by i hear "light me up". Just got all the rotisRee stuff today. I really enjoy reading all the posts here on the forum. I guess this must be social media? Anyway everybody have a great weekend

12 hours ago, ckreef said:

That is a seriously big umbrella! Or is just the camera angle? Inquiring minds want to know.

It's pretty big. It's 14 feet wide by 10 feet deep. 

It's pretty big. It's 14 feet wide by 10 feet deep. 

Dang that's a big one. Very nice setup.

I have always thought I'd like an umbrella like those until I remember I live in Oklahoma where "... the wind comes sweeping down the plain ..."  I just can't see myself repeatedly chasing a sail that big in the middle of a cook.  :shock: :mad:

• Like 1

On June 3, 2016 at 6:49 AM, CeramicChef said:

I have always thought I'd like an umbrella like those until I remember I live in Oklahoma where "... the wind comes sweeping down the plain ..."  I just can't see myself repeatedly chasing a sail that big in the middle of a cook.  :shock: :mad:

I hear ya. It gets pretty windy here (as it does at many tropical places full of umbrellas), and I expect to watch this thing carefully. What we don't have here is tornados or anything like real hurricanes. I have it sunk below the patio on a four foot concrete post base. It was delivered with two 90-pound steel plates (which are supposed to help it withstand 50mph gusts), but my builder estimates we more than tripled its mooring weight. I am under no illusions about a severe storm though, so we try to practice the habit of cranking it closed every week in the summer (when it almost never rains) and every day we use it in the more unpredictable months. 

• Like 1

Dennis - do you have the casters that are on that large cabinet available?

I need to replace the casters i put on my cabinet several years ago.