DennisLinkletter

Project Smoke Season 2 ~ Sat May 21st !!!

On Saturday, May 21st, the second season of Steven Raichlen's Project Smoke will release to public television stations nationwide. Komodo Kamado grills are the featured Kamados for this season.  I'm loosing sleep because I believed it was not until Father's day in June.

The Create Channel (available in 80% of the country), will run repeat plays of a 4-episode marathon of new season episodes over Memorial Day weekend, ensuring strong exposure just as the season gets underway.  Going to be a wild ride.. I'm hoping all the Q planets align and I will sellout my US inventory.

Preview: Project Smoke Season 2

• Like 1

These shows will play on different days in different markets often weeks later than the first play on other stations. 

Komodo Kamados can be seen on the following shows:
#203 — Asian Smoke
#206 — Smoked In Four Courses
#207 — Ham Sessions
#209 — Smoke in a Hurry
#210 — Tropical Smoke
#212 — The Big Smoke

• Like 2

If you Google these show numbers and names you will see that some networks are really dragging out the release of the new shows. If you Google Project Smoke you will see that they are still playing last years shows all the time.  Sadly, some networks will not play #203 until July.

The individual networks play these as they want.. no real PBS schedule.. That being said, they seem to be released on the web after the first weekend they play anywhere.

I like that he said "Kamado from Indonesia"  Can't imagine any serious/passionate kamado owner with a glazed pot kamado not jumping online to find out WTF he just saw...  LOL

Problem is that it's not showing nationwide in any schedule. Many PBS networks are still running lots of last season's shows and some won't show this #203 until late June.

• Like 1

I like that he said "Kamado from Indonesia"  Can't imagine any serious/passionate kamado owner with a glazed pot kamado not jumping online to find out WTF he just saw...  LOL

Problem is that it's not showing nationwide in any schedule. Many PBS networks are still running lots of last season's shows and some won't show this #203 until late June.

My only negative thought was he could have given you a few more seconds and maybe a little description when they were listing the sponsors at the very beginning of the show.

All in all a nice showing. Can't wait to see the next one.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

@DennisLinkletter - hey!  This is a bit off topic, but over at Meatheads place, the Maniacs are saying you can't do two-zone in/on a kamado.  I linked your video showing quite conclusively it's indeed possible with the basket splitter as evidenced by the piece of paper.  Not much said after that video!  :-D

Now we return you to your regularly scheduled programming …