DennisLinkletter

WebSite ~ First Financed KK Today

Aloha everyone;

Bruce here; I was the one who bought the BB32 can't wait for it to arrive. Haven't figured out how I will get in to backyard yet, but will cross that bridge when I get there.

Looking forward to firing that baby up even if its in the front yard. Happy mothers day all

• Like 1

On 5/8/2016 at 5:26 PM, Bruce Pearson said:

Aloha everyone;

Bruce here; I was the one who bought the BB32 can't wait for it to arrive. Haven't figured out how I will get in to backyard yet, but will cross that bridge when I get there.

Looking forward to firing that baby up even if its in the front yard. Happy mothers day all

IMG_1262 (1) copy.jpg

KK with the wheels slides easily on flat yet flexible sheets. 

To give some ideas,  this is how I moved mine over this weekend. Took the Cover off KK first to reduce top weight, then used masonite sheets  (plywood also should work) to move it over uneven terrain (grass, flag stones, river rock creek and then to the patio.  It could be done with one person, but two or more people recommended if there are  gradients. Thats is Mr smith moving the sheets as I pushed the KK on them. 

DaVarg

www.davarg.com

• Like 1