I've used CocoChar for almost 3-years and CoffeeChar since earlier this year.   I probably use 75% Cocochar and 25% Coffeechar overall (mainly because I roast veggies, fish, baked sweets, etc.) and prefer the neutral smoke/flavor of CocoChar.   More meat eaters would probably lean more towards CoffeeChar.

Edited by dstr8

Not to complicate the decision, but if you haven't tried the the coffee I would strongly recommend it. Fantastic on any cut of beef (haven't tried it on anything else yet). Bought a couple of boxes of coffee with my last coco order and wish I had added more coffee to the order.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

hey all you guys who showed interest in an order of coco char and coffee char. I talked to Dennis and I can get it delivered to my house and then anybody interested can come an pick it up. I figure I will order a full pallet maybe 3/4 coco char and 1/4 coffee char??? any comments on this? Or just tell me what you want and I will adjust to what we all want. there are 60 boxes on a full load. Just for everybody's information I live in Fremont Calif. about half way between Oakland and San Jose. ok guys let me know what you think.

hey all you guys who showed interest in an order of coco char and coffee char. I talked to Dennis and I can get it delivered to my house and then anybody interested can come an pick it up. I figure I will order a full pallet maybe 3/4 coco char and 1/4 coffee char??? any comments on this? Or just tell me what you want and I will adjust to what we all want. there are 60 boxes on a full load. Just for everybody's information I live in Fremont Calif. about half way between Oakland and San Jose. ok guys let me know what you think.

I have no skin in this game but if you are not going 50/50 then I would do the majority in CoffeeChar.

If I was ordering a pallet it would be 100% CoffeeChar but that's just me.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hi Bruce - I didn't mean to imply I needed now, simply commenting on your post and possible future needs.  I still have many of each as I've barely gotten started...:)

But if I were in the area and you still were willing to part with some, I'd likely want a few or more of each.  It would depend on which "toy" I was driving and room to carry it home...

Edited by KevinD

Thanks again Bruce for letting me purchase some of your KK lump!   It was great to meet you yesterday.   Now get that Thirty-Two fired up and get to cooking!   That is one fine set-up you have; and your custom side table will be the cherry atop the sundae!   

Cheers,

Dan

Edited by dstr8
  • Like 1