• Allen wrench to mount the brackets

I'm sure I'm missing something......

ETA:

• A round drip pan
  • Teak handled grill grippers
  • Spare plugs for the probe port
  •  
Edited by cschaaf

If I got this correct 22" with high capacity dome, 23" with extra grate. I don't own either so I have no skin in the game but........

My 19" is a high capacity dome my 16.5" is not. With that said you really want a high capacity dome especially if you want to do some baking.

The difference between 23" v. 22" is only half an inch on each side. Grab a ruler and check out half an inch, the difference is not worth talking about. 99% of cooks that won't fit a 22", won't fit on the 23" either, but the high capacity dome will definitely fit more up top and you can always buy the extra 3rd grate if you really feel it's needed.

Besides that diffusers and drip pans can sit directly on the lump basket handles. No need for an extra grate down below to hold them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Looks like you got it all buddy!!

the lower grate included would tilt the purchase to the 23" for me personally.  

Steaks drip pans etc down there worth it 

The upper grate doubles as a lower sear grate (flip it over down below) you just can't do it both at the same time but why would you want to anyway.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comes with three 3/8” 304 stainless steel grates that can be used in four cooking positions, SS charcoal basket, SS drip pan, heat deflector, rotisserie shaft system (roti ready), Auto Temp control fan faceplate (BBQ Guru/Rocks Stokker), Teak and stainless BBQ Guru plug, side accessory plates, grate hanger. Spare parts/replacement kit with extra knobs, rear hinge spring, food grade silicone gaskets, matching tiles, acrylic grout, springs, food grade silicone polder plugs, wrench, crow bar, Springs for door and plug, allen keys, love..

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 5698k said:

Kks are truly ready to cook with what comes in the crate. There are many very nice accessories that make life easier, but if one was inclined, none necessary. The only things necessary beyond the crate is charcoal and something to cook.

Rob

True, but in fairness, that could be said about most other kamados. The KK comes with a lot more than others do - I mean, what other kamado comes with spare parts? And love? ;)

• Like 1