DennisLinkletter

FORBES: 10 Best BBQ Grills & Smokers

FORBES: 10 Best BBQ Grills & Smokers: Ultimate Buyer's Guide    Click here to read

"Raichlen, who has been cooking kamado for years, just found a new favorite, the Komodo Kamado, which he calls, “Far and away the best ceramic cooker I’ve used. It’s made with ceramic developed for NASA. It will hold temperature to within a couple degrees and run for 3 days [Yes, days!] on one load of charcoal. Clad with mosaic tiles, it too is a thing of beauty.”

• Like 2

I can see that I'm in good company  :smt077 :)

“Far and away the best ceramic cooker I’ve used. It’s made with ceramic developed for NASA. It will hold temperature to within a couple degrees and run for 3 days [Yes, days!] on one load of charcoal. Clad with mosaic tiles, it too is a thing of beauty.”

EXACTLY, my feelings. :smt023 :smt023

:smt023:smt023

• Like 1

Great exposure, congrats Dennis.  The KK aesthetics speak for themselves, but when people ask me about their performance, my exact words..."They will run for 3 days on one basket of charcoal.  I actually have found warm coals (accidentally with my bare hands) in the ash pit 5 days after forgetting to shut down after a low and slow."

• Like 1