DennisLinkletter

Landing Page Image Poll

Landing Page Image Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Image with the 23" Ultimate
    • Image with the 19" Table Top

Heylo Dennis

I like the picture of the KK 23. It's the classic iconic image of a KK with its tear drop shape It also shows off a lot the stainless steel. Plus all that nice " smoke"  coming out of it. The silk screens nice but I have admit that with all that's going on around the 23 it's the thing that stands out the most, my eyes was drawn to it right off. Hope this helps

Bruce

I like the fact that the 23 is a free standing model, something else that sets kks apart from other brands. While the 19 is distinguishable from others, one look at the 23 and even the most novice person can tell that this is something different.

Rob

If there was even a whisper of smoke on the 19", I'd have chosen that one. Without the smoke, he's got a "Is this thing on?" look on his face. ;) I like the composition of that picture better. There is much less going on and the KK over in the left third pulls your eye.

I had to go with the 23". Smoke, side tables, unique shape even if it's a very busy picture.

It's like the 19" shot was taken by a photographer and the 23" was taken by someone standing around with a camera.

ETA: I might have just talked myself into liking the 19" shot better lol

Edited by cschaaf

Although its not the best photo it is, between the two pics, no contest for me (and what you want to accomplish):  The 23" shot!

The 23" is iconic.   I wondered, at first glance, if the 19" pic was even a KK...

Edited by dstr8

The 23" picture is a little "busy" but you can't see the tiles good enough in the 19" picture so I'll vote for the 23".

Unfortunately I'm on tapatalk and for some reason I wasn't able to login with a Web view to vote in the poll.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Beauty! and TheBeast, my 2 KKs are gorgeous cookers and people love touching them. That's the very first thing everyone does when they see them in person.  To me, the lines of the 23" KK Ultimate are just stunning.  I understand the high capacity lids, but the lines of the 23s are dadgummed nearly perfectly designed.

I voted for the 23 but not because of the shape but because the table top pix looks too close to another make of grill.

Personally I love the shape of the 22 with the wider base. It looks more solid, more muscular to me. :):):):)

Edited by MacKenzie

1 hour ago, MacKenzie said:

I voted for the 23 but not because of the shape but because the table top pix looks too close to another make of grill.

Personally I love the shape of the 22 with the wider base. It looks more solid, more muscular to me. :):):):)

Solid point MacKenzie.

9 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

"22 with the wider base"    This is interesting because the two rolling bases with legs are the same. The depth of the grills is the same and the 23" is wider at the lip.