MacKenzie

Mushroom Pulled Beef Cheese Burger

Did a small boneless blade roast (about 2 pounds) last night.

Pot Roast.jpg

Added the following to a casserole- 

1t Better than Bullion

1C water

2T Worcestershire sauce

Mix and add to casserole, spice the roast and add it also.

Spiced Up.jpg

Pulled Beef Ready for Grill.jpg

Cook uncovered on the KK at 250-275F for 6 hours or until can be pulled.

Pot Roast on KK.jpg

Pull.

Beef Pulled.jpg

Pulled.jpg

Cook some Portabella mushrooms, pile on some pulled beef, and add some cheese and tomatoes, etc.

Load the Mushroom.jpg

Mushroom Pulled Beef Burger.jpg

This burger comes with a warning, it is very juicy and I do mean juicy but delicious.

Mushroom Beef Burger.jpg

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 2

I decided to make breakfast using some of the pulled beef. Around the edge of the egg is some melted KK smoked cheddar cheese, much like those cheese tacos I did.

Breakfast Pulled Beef.jpg

Add an espresso.

Espresso.jpg

Before the espresso there was a large freshly made fruit/veggie smoothie. :drinkers:

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 3

Can I be honest? Great looking food but right now that espresso is to die for. Maybe it's just the glass you served it in. Reminds me of the past gone bye bye.........

An Irish express..........

1 shot espresso

1 shot Jameson Irish Whiskey

1 shot Kahlua

Served in a glass just like that - yummy for my tummy and brain - LOL

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@ckreef - I've had more than my fair share of Irish Espresso Coffees and those things are to die for!  I used to use Irish Espresso and Irish Coffee to great effect as an eye opener when the kids had early Saturday morning soccer games.  A wonderful way to start the day!

Kids, Irish coffee, and soccer.  Well, 2 outta 3 ain't bad!  

• Like 1

There's a great pub at the end of the cable car turnaround in San Francisco (the name escapes me at the moment), that claims to be the "home" of Irish coffee. It's a fun experience to watch them in action, as they make like 20 at a time. Line up the glasses on the bar so that the rims are touching each other, move down the line dropping in the sugar cubes, continuous pour of Irish whiskey (they don't stop between glasses, just start at one end and start pouring, moving down the line), followed by pouring the coffee the same way, finished off with the whipped cream on top. On a busy evening, they can't make them fast enough. 

• Like 1