ckreef

newest member joined yesterday is Aussie Ora.   I believe that is one in the same Robert!  

Welcome aboard buddy.... can't wait to see what KK you pick out!  You are going to love this forum and more importantly you will love the KK.  It is honestly the most well built Kamado ever built

newest member joined yesterday is Aussie Ora.   I believe that is one in the same Robert!  

Welcome aboard buddy.... can't wait to see what KK you pick out!  You are going to love this forum and more importantly you will love the KK.  It is honestly the most well built Kamado ever built

I knew he joined just couldn't figure it out through tapatalk - LOL

Reef's Bistro

• Like 1

G'day everyone I'm the new member you are referring to yeah I spoke with Dennis yesterday nice bloke. yes I am keen on getting one just waiting on some business to get settled .and yes you may know me on the Guru as Aussie Joe.can you guess what Ora means .  

Chris

Edited by Aussie Ora
  • Like 1

G'day everyone I'm the new member you are referring to yeah I spoke with Dennis yesterday nice bloke. yes I am keen on getting one just waiting on some business to get settled .and yes you may know me on the Guru as Aussie Joe.can you guess what Ora means .  

Chris

Welcome Aussie Ora - glad you made it over here. Not as active as the Guru but all high quality cooking posts. Ask any questions you have were all here to help.

Reef's Bistro

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Chris

@Aussie Ora - Welcome aboard, Mate!  I'm glad to see you over here.  Have you thought about what color and what size works best for your foray into the KK world?  You'll love it when it happens, Mate!  This is a great place and Friend, you'll fit right in!  

• Like 1

@Aussie Ora - Welcome aboard, Mate!  I'm glad to see you over here.  Have you thought about what color and what size works best for your foray into the KK world?  You'll love it when it happens, Mate!  This is a great place and Friend, you'll fit right in!  

Hey CC I have the 23 set in my sights I think it will do me well can still do normal cooks for 2 with the splitter and give me the capability to do more when required hopefully my business gets sorted out sooner than later

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I still love the look of the 23 the most. I love having the large grill space of the 32 but the 23 just has that look.  It is functional and will do everything that you throw at it.  What tile are you leaning towards?

Hope everything gets sorted out for you buddy, you are going to love this purchase

• Like 1

I still love the look of the 23 the most. I love having the large grill space of the 32 but the 23 just has that look.  It is functional and will do everything that you throw at it.  What tile are you leaning towards?

Hope everything gets sorted out for you buddy, you are going to love this purchase

Cheers bosco I actually love the the look of yours like the pebble but Dennis was not to sure on the avalibiity he was going to send me some pics of what they have in stock .when he gets the tiles they are not exactly the same some are darker so they put them to side and the tiles that match the most are saved until their is enough to tile a komodo I'm pretty sure that's what he said when he rang me I was in a lift just finished some shopping and had to run to my car because it was raining then talked to him in the car

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk